I’m a crazy person as people close to me would vouch. There are a lot of things which make me crazy but after reading this, you would certainly dub me super crazy. Here are five of my silly superstitions:
1. On my study table, I keep my watch to the right side of my wallet.
2. I drink exactly four mouthfuls of water before going to bed every night.
3. I don’t shave my beard on days when the Indian cricket team or Manchester United are playing.
4. I count numbers when having a bath.
5. I cut my fingernails with a nail-cutter for the right hand and scissors for the left hand.
I know these are outrageously silly, yet I am not myself without these. I’m not sure when I started many of these but once it started, there has been no looking back.